Life update! We moved...

2020 has been a challenging year - especially considering I had already been homebound the 2 years before the pandemic even started..but there are a couple of bright spots that I am very grateful for.

After a lot of physical therapy and hard work, I am finally feeling much better. I can run, jump and play again 🤗 Grateful beyond words, for this.

Also, after 3 years of actively searching, we found our dream property; 20 forested acres with a creek running through it, a massive vegetable garden and dozens of fruit trees. When Daniel and I were dating, one of the first projects that we ever tackled together was growing a huge vegetable garden, and we’ve kept that tradition each year since. I am now unlimited in what I can grow & Daniel will basically never be able to say “no” to another plant or tree again (😅😍). We have been living here for a while now and I still can’t believe that this is ours.

It also came with a few dozen chickens and some bee hives, so it has been a lifestyle change, to say the least! There has been a ton of learning involved and I’m really enjoying it.

Loki and Ollie, as you might be able to tell from the pictures below, are also happy about this move. Every day the 4 of us go on walks through the trails and I love it. Ollie really is a puppykitty 😻

Anyway there’s the life story you didn’t ask for 💁‍♀️ Hope you’re all staying safe & doing as well as possible in this mad world we’re currently living in.

Let me know if you are interested in a spamming of more pictures of us on our property, going forward (I’ve already taken thousands of pictures and would be happy to oblige 😅).

Have a good day & don’t forget to vote!!

💙Kelli

Edited