Perspiration Pals -October 14 ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Heya sweet P Pals,

Don't we all like more excuses to have cake? ๐Ÿคญ

Today is our Choco buddy, Magda's Cake day, here's wishing her a very very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Would be a great time to mention she had started this daily thread, first as 'Abs 2 Buddies edition' and then renamed to Perspiration Pals (name courtesy crowd sourcing from current P Pals ๐Ÿ˜Š). And then came up with the idea of having memes each day! ๐Ÿ˜ Not only is she well trained to turn things into chocolate related somehow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค” she's also super witty. What I love most is when she posts about self-love, which always are inspiring ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ (okay now that I've written so much, you better be sending over a big chocolate cake ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ‚over her pour moi ๐Ÿคฃ)

So, here's a excuse for us all (and Magda) to have some cake today ๐Ÿ˜Ž Also, sweet folks checking in today, tell us when is your 'Cake Day', so I can make a note of it and well all can have many more excuses to celebrate ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿง

Workout today was Day 10 LI R2, was HIIT + Core workout. It was short and sweet. Although felt longer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Have salsa this evening, hopefully that'll help ease my anxiety that I've been carrying around for a while now!

What's up with you? What workouts? Or a break day? Any other activities planned for the day? ๐Ÿค” what's up with food? Obviously we should have ๐Ÿฐ, and you be more generous? ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค? C'mon tell me about your day!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome to check in here in these threads. Please feel free to pop by, even to just say hello ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who share the ๐Ÿ’œ for food ๐Ÿ˜Ž