Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 14th

Howdy howdy, everybody and one! We got ourselves right in the middle of the week here. I hope your week is playing nice so far, and since you are here, tell us about it!

And while you ponder about your day which may or may not contain workouts, but always food, have a look at some grass. Usually grasses are something we might look down for, but this one can be 8 to 10 some feet high! Grasses in general can be a bit difficult to identify, but *I think* this is a Big Cordgrass. The seed heads come out right at this time of year and the size is kinda of a dead giveaway here. So there you have it. A little big grass for the day.

But with grasses behind/above us, let's get right to the workouts! Are you doing one or none? My Fit2 Crew is somewhere on week 2 and for me it is some kickboxing today! Yay for air punching! I'm not too sore to give this a go and it helps that this is one of my favorite workouts! I really like core exercises worked in between bouts of kickboxing. So while I'll be punching and swinging my way to a #WorkoutComplete, I hope you enjoy whatever muscle movement you have going on today! And if it is the wrong kind of movement, just change it up or stop. As always, adjust to your needs for the day.

And how about the meals in your day? The food that powers and pleases; do share the foodventures. Think I will be having a chicken, veggies and sweet potato kinda meal. Sounds all yum to me!

Okay, now let's get our Wednesday faces on; whatever that may look like and kick some grass! ..Figuratively speaking. Don't really go kicking the grass. It's not good for your foot or the grass.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***