Perspiration Pals -October 13 πŸ‹πŸ‹β€β™€οΈ

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? Hopefully we'll continue with our positivity streak this week 😊 I had a pretty occupied morning, but ça va!

Workouts: Day 9 LI R2, descending reps upper body strength workout. Also one of my favorites, did this one multiple times. After a few months for the first time I was able to lift my usual weights (for 1 set). So I'm pretty happy about that 😊 As uppers happen to be my weaker zone (or as Zoe says with too much room for improvement 😁🀣), I keep coming up with various reasons where strong uppers might be useful, hint, the meme πŸ˜† So which area has too much room for improvement, for you? 😎

And what's up with you? What workouts? Or a break day for you? Or some other activities planned? And what's happening with our favorite topic, food? πŸ€” My fridge looks empty, might bring some goodies when I go to the supermarket 🀭 Might include 🍫 and/or πŸ₯§πŸ₯€πŸΏπŸ§πŸ©πŸ€© Okay, over to you now, tell me about your day!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who are being extra 'productive' today 🀭🀣