Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 13th

Hey FB, Fam! How are you? I'm hanging in there, doing pretty good, but still like, "It's only Tuesday?"

But Tuesday can bring some flowers! I'm all counted wrong given there are three instead of two for Tuesday. Ah, but I can't be real choosy; flowers are slowing down around here, but this Goldenaster is still around and being a sporadic sort of cheerleader.

But is there any cheer for your workout or rest today? Maybe just get it done or, "not today, body." Obviously pick what will work for you. Maybe entertain something for 5 minutes. ..I'm pretty sore in me legs from yesterday's lower body, so naturally we need to get the top half sore from day 9 of Fit2; a lengthy upper body routine that's sure to make washing hair an extra credit task. I think I'm looking forward to it. The workout, not washing my hair.

You know food can always be that thing looked forward to! So how's that yumming out today? I have some ground beef so I will probably have something involving that. My absence of details are amazing here, but I just don't plan that often ahead.🙈 ..I like to eat. I think about eating. But make a real plan? Haha nope! One of these days I'll get my grits together.

Okay, I'm off to go blur into the day. And random weird analogy alert; harness your inner sponge and try to soak up any good moments and wipe away the bad ones along the way today. Or something like that. You get what I'm saying. I think. If not, just... you know, have or try to have a good day.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***