negotiating with my lazy self

hello friends!

today I earned my workout complete a second day in a row and Im sooo proud of it! I had a bit of a pause (4 days) last week, its a combination of factors like a lot of work, coming home late and giving in to just sitting or laying in bed, sometimes I dont get a good sleep, so there a lot of it.

However today I managed to negotiate with my lazy self ;D I wanted to eat something sweet and unhealthy so bad, even though my nutrition wasnt a 100% lately. So I kinda negotiated with myself that if I get the workout done, I will make some chocolate pudding with added protein powder to also get something useful out of it except the taste. So here I am, eating my chocolate protein pudding and happy about both the workout and my satisfied craving ;D

here is the workout btw, my butt will be sore tomorrow:) https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-lower-body-strength-workout-with-warm-up-and-cool-down

how often (if ever) have you negotiated with yourself like this? how do you manage your workout routines with a busy life?

Thank you for reading, I hope things are going well with you guys, stay safe :)