A
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

20Minute workouts

I need help to find 20 minute workouts.

I’m trying to find something that’s suited for my lifestyle. The only time I’ve made a commitment to working out is while my youngest is sleeping. I am trying to lower the time I am working out so I can get time with my oldest. I don’t have FB plus. But I want to make this consistent thing because I need to work on toning and stabling my mind and feeling better all around. I stopped working out two weeks ago. I’m afraid I will go back to old habits. Also, I had bought the meal plan on here to go along with the program I bought and I can’t keep to the meal plans. So I decided to just lower the food intake and 4:00 is the last time I eat for the day. I am having trouble with staying away from sweets. Before I was addicted to sweets and I gained so much weight. It’s hard for me to cut back again. I need help to curve my food cravings and trying to eat enough calories before 4:00. I am desperate right now to feel all around better and confident without being so absorbed in my appearance. I am on lots of medications to help with my mood, and anxiety. My husband said awhile ago “what if you don’t lose the weight you want to lose?” It just stuck with me and now I am at the point where if I don’t lose a single pound“ since you’re are on medications with side affects of weight gain or unable to lose weight. I thought about that and then over time I’ve just been content with that. But to be overall happy with my process by what I feel and not what I look like. Then that’s enough. But I’d like to do 20

Minute work outs a day so I can get time with my son while still making sure I get my workouts in. Thank you so much I’m advance! Also sorry about the detailed And long post..