Perspiration Pals -October 12 πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? A new week, and I wanted to start this being super positive/active (I mean I spent the whole weekend being Slazy, so you know..🀭)

Workouts, Day 8 LI R2, lower body pilates workout (wanted to sub it with pie and lattes though 😎) Today's warmup included sweet fur baby Loki πŸ₯° Anyways that feeling was soon lost on how my legs were πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ This is exactly why I love pilates (thought I'd just put it out there if it wasn't clear 🀣). For last 4 weeks for various reasons I've been consciously choosing a lot of pilates based workouts. Happy to say, my flexibility and balance have improved 😎 Besides it was only last year I discovered my love for pilates. Now I know a lot of Blenders might not feel the same way about pilates. So here's a question, which workout style do you love most, and which one took you by surprise? πŸ€” I love strength workouts that feel like cardio, the most. Pilates is a close second 😏

And what's up with your workouts today? Were K &D mean to you too? 😈🀣 if it's a rest day, what other activities are keeping you busy, or are you just chilling? Oh and food? πŸ€” It looks rainy and nice, maybe that cuppa cocoa might happen this evening 😏🀩 You? 🧁🍿πŸ₯€πŸ₯§πŸ§ƒor πŸ«β˜• ooooo or warm soup 🍲🍡 Over to you!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Extra meme in comments for our sweet but grumpy Blenders πŸ˜†

Edit: Here's wishing our Canadian Blenders (and others who might be celebrating today) a very happy Thanksgiving 😊

Edited