Daily Check-in: Monday, October 12th

Well hello thar mighty blenders! How is the beginning of the week treatin' ya? ..First off, a shout out to our Canadian Blenders celebrating Thanksgiving! A very happy Thanksgiving to you!

Secondly, a shout out to Lynna for giving us those, indeed, really great check-ins! You guys really know how to do up a check-in. There's no wrong way, just a bunch of rights ways! And you all always bring such uniqueness!

Thirdly, here's a pup for your Monday. Call it a Pupday if you want. Sounds better than a Monday. Either way there's my FT Cm looking like Monday needs a good face lick and getting down and dirty. He loves. I mean LOVES dirt. He's actually pretty clean in this photo despite after just sticking his face in the sand. He's totally into soil facials and always earning a #diggingcomplete

Which brings me to fourthly; them workout and rest completes if need be! How are you moving those muscles today? There are so many ways to do that with all these videos FB has, so choose away and remember to have fun and modify to the occasion! ..I'm going into the second week of Fit2 and it is starting with about an hour of HIIT cardio and lower body stength. How are my workout buddies going into the 2nd week?

Fifth-ly (I kept reading that as filthy) we needs to talk about food! Also lots of ways to achieve nutrition. So how are you going about that today? Fifty or so shades of food, dish it to me^^ ..I'm leaning towards a turkey sandwich of some sort. Not really quite sure, but veggies will be a sidekick to help fuel my body.

I guess sixly (that can't be a word) and finally, the wishes for a good week ahead and a little motivation and pup talk for Monday. FT Cm advises sticking your head in the sand until Tuesday. Or snack time. Whatever comes first. Or wear that dirt like war paint and get that ever stacking list of stuff and things done! Whatever suits you best, I wish you a happy day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***