Perspiration Pals -October 11 🍩

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's the Sunday coming along?

I woke up pretty late, also because I went to bed after 02:30 hrs, thanks to some folks wanting to include whole world in their drunk-world views-conversation 🧐 You wanna accompany me to go punch their face, or rather do it for me, because I won't be able to? πŸ˜†πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Anyways, last night at the friend's movie night, it was unplanned but, ahem after a few (or more 🀭) glasses of wine later 😁😁 it turned into a dance party 😁🀣 (okay if you're already thinking I made noise so karma came back biting my bum at night with noise, lemme clarify I was the one handling the remote and thoughtfully keeping volume low πŸ§πŸ€”) All this to say, I had fun and it really helped me to turn around my mood! 😊

So looks like it's going to be a reading + Slazy Sunday out here, you know just mentally preparing for the war zone, called Monday 🧐

For workouts, it's a rest day for me. I'll start week 2 of LI R2 from tomorrow 😊 Wanted to add, looks like quite a few us might be soon doing LI R2 at the same time, although not in sync with exact days 😎 What's up with you? How's your Sunday shaping up? Any other activities and workouts? And what's special in food? πŸ©πŸ«πŸ§ƒπŸ₯§πŸ₯€πŸΏπŸ§πŸ’œ C'mon tell me 😏

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads! Please feel free to pop by and come say hello πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who are feeling particularly possessive today 😁🀣

Edited