FB Fit Challenge Day 11 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body strength with both Kellie and Daniel and my arms were tired after the workout, and even after the workout by the end of the day my arms are sore. But I will just have to take it easy on them during the workout for tomorrow and make sure not to put a lot of weight on them. Because I think that I lifted too much on them today when I doing the exercises, and my arms almost could make it through the whole workout. After I was done with the workout I had my breakfast then, I cleaned the Alpaca pen and hung my laundry and talked to my grandpa and did the violin. So it was busy for me this morning but this afternoon I just went down to play for over an hour and then I came up. I watered the bell peppers and then I played with the kittens for a while, then after that I took care of the chickens but I took care of the alpacas after watering. Then after I fed the kittens I finally got to pet them and give them attention, I couldn't give them attention before because they wanted to play. I think that we might get a couple days of rain but we don't know yet for sure but you never know until it comes down.