✅ Fundamentals Day 10

Cruising right along through this 2 week challenge! Still looking like I might be able to finish in 2 consecutive weeks, which would definitely be a first for me when following challenges/programs.

First I tackled my scheduled Fundamentals workout. Then, since I was already moving, I did five minutes of HIIT (getting stronger!), a couple of bodyweight strength and balance moves, and a few banded Pilates exercises. Overall, a really fun combination that I think will leave me a little sore tomorrow.

Loki kept trying to sit on me - I think it’s particularly tempting for them to “help” during Pilates or anything on the mat. I set him up with his own blanket on the floor and now he’s actually still there all passed out 😴

Getting ready to have lunch - fresh veggies from the garden, quinoa, fresh eggs and salsa topped with an avocado. Might have a glass of wine as well 💁‍♀️

Are you working out today or taking it easy? Feel free to share pictures of your “helpers” in the comments (you know I’m a sucker for cute kids and animals 🤗).

Have a great weekend!