FB Fit Challenge Day 10 - Core + HIIT/Cardio

I completed my workout for today. It was a Core and HIIT/Cardio workout with Daniel and it was hard to do between the kickboxing and the core exercises, but I managed to get through the whole workout. My body was nice and tired after that and my body was shaking a bit from the workout because of how tiring it was for me that it was almost too much. I had a lot of schoolwork to do for this week that by the end of the week I am ready to rest and take a couple days off from schoolwork, to let my brain rest and get ready for the next assignments in class. But that's just the way it is on days when I have a lot of schoolwork to do from all of my classes and it wore me out by the end of the day. So now that I have gotten all of my work done for this week I will be ready to do more schoolwork for next week. I have just been working my butt off from getting assignments from my teachers one after another, but I get a lot more work to do from my teachers than my friends do from their teachers. I can't wait to go to school next week on Wednesday because they are finally starting school back up so that way the students can go to school again to learn. Because I was kinda of getting tired of doing this distance learning but I was just waiting for the right time to come around and happen.