Perspiration Pals -October 9 😎

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? You know what it is, it's FriYay! 😀

Since I hadn't slept well for 3 nights straight, I kinda napped at my work desk for 5 mins after a strong coffee 😮 So had to do something to feel I'm awake, right? So workout + excessive apartment cleaning later, still sleepy but also tired now 😁🤣 So please don't go this path, it's Toasty-tested and doesn't seem to work 🤔🧐

Workout was day 5 LI R2, which was pilates based lower body with K. Man, a week into this program, and I'm so loving it already! For anyone considering this program, please go down this path, Toasty-tested, and works awesome 😆😎

So ahem, well since someone didn't quite work well this week, I might have a slightly working weekend 😮

What's up with you? What workouts? What other activities? And what plans for the weekend? 🤔 And food? Watcha doing about that? (Highly appreciate some inclusion of 🧁🧃🥧🥤🍫🍩🍿, I mean 😏😈) Okay over to you now!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello. We'd love to hear from you 😊💜

Also a shout out to our lurkers! 😊💜 Magda, our choco buddy, hope you are doing well 🤗

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who might be feeling they need inspiration to change their routine slightly, this one's for you 😁🤣

Edited