Daily Check-in: Friday, October 9th

Hey there, Blend Friends across the globe! It's Friday, so you know what that means!

...Actually I don't really know what that means. For me it's usually a day I eat homemade pizza, and for everyone the obvious precursor to the weekend, but what is it for you? Typically or not typically? Any weekend plans to look or not look forward to? Either way, you've got our Lynncredible Lynna as your ghost this weekend, so the check-in will always be your go to spot for sharing whatever the feels report may be!

I've got a fun little cloudscape picture for you today. The sky was being so artsy and moved me to take a photo full of fluffy clouds, rainy clouds and cool color combos of pinks, greys and a little orange contrasted with blue in the very late afternoon.

Speaking of combos, what kinds of combos wait for or were there for you in the workout department? Or maybe the only HIIT you did was towards the snooze button? ..There's a combo of HIIT and total body strength training waiting for me. How's the first week been for you guys regarding Fit2? I feel so far so good! Ask me again when there's a 1000 calorie workout on the menu.😅

But let's focus on the more delicious menu items and combos of food. I already said I'm all about the pizzaz, but do give a taste of your day to us. And it's perfectly okay if your food isn't clean all the time. Eating a dirty food should never be looked at as guilt or a mistake. Your body needs food. There's so many ways to do that. Just focus on mostly real whole foods that make you feel good. And like how we need to rest, don't forget to give yourself a treat! You deserve it!

Okay, well, end of the road for me for now. As always, it's lovely to read from you and thank you for being you! You guys make the check-ins come alive and create a space that is the very essence of the community. So yeah, you guys rock! ..I'll see you Monday, but for today and the weekend, stay safe and take care! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***