Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Yoga with Adrienne

Yesterday I tried this yoga video from a YouTube channel called yoga with Adrienne and I absolutely loved it! My body felt so good and today I plan to do another yoga session from that channel. I have always done fb programs because I love the structure, but I feel like listening to my body is my path for myself this time around. Intuitive eating and exercise feels so good to me and I think by tuning in to my body I will be more well rounded exercise wise. I absolutely love yoga. I took a whole semester back in college and remember enjoying it thoroughly. I am excited for this new adventure of exploring my body and it’s needs. :) in the past I tried to exercise in a way to manipulate my aesthetics, but I feel happier and more free when I exercise without trying to achieve a certain look. It allows me to explore ways of exercise that maybe I wouldn’t have considered before. I’m new to this intuitive way of life, I have lost great touch with myself. I feel like I’m starting to find my way however and I feel genuinely happy. My lifelong depression is gone praise my lord and savior Jesus Christ and now my anxiety is also plummeting. I used to get frequent panic attacks and they were absolutely debilitating for me. I feel like ever since I have decided to stop trying to control the uncontrollable, God has held me by the hand and shown me a new way of life. And I am deeply grateful for it. ☺️❤️ Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will be trying many more yoga videos and want to look into barre. It looks pretty fun to me. 🙂