Check In!!

Hey! It’s been a second!

I’m almost done with the “you choose” plus challenge. I’ve LOVED it!! Having choices that are “expertly curated” is so so helpful! I get to try and be present and aware of how my body feel and what my mind, spirit, and body need while still having someone who knows what they’re doing give me the workouts to choose from. I’ve moved some days around, and subbed in some workouts to fit my timing needs (some extra hours at work this week).

This most recent hurricane (Delta) appears to be missing Pensacola altogether, praise Jesus! I’m grateful for that. No evacuating for us!!

I had scheduled the Fundamentals challenge, but it was too much for my brain to have two challenges at once right now, so I removed it. An interesting thing to notice about myself. I have tried to stretch more, but I struggle with that. (Thanks for letting me share.)

I moved the scheduled workout for today and got in a quick HIIT routine instead. The cardio felt great before some tedious computer work. My plan is to be stretching throughout my work day.

Coffee and work for now!