Perspiration Pals -October 8 ๐Ÿง

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? It's a bright sunny day outside here, after almost a week of rain! ๐Ÿ˜Š

My meetings yesterday = loads of work to do. Normally I should get going. But I guess I'm not feeling the panic yet ๐Ÿ˜ˆ no no, I think I do, but not just acting on it maybe! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง How do you go about important tasks, attend to them quickly or be a panic-genuis? ๐Ÿคฃ

Workouts be Day 4 LI R2 with upper body strength training with D. I'm yet to do my workout for today, but me is looking forward to using weights ๐Ÿ˜Ž Last night's salsa was so good, de-stressed me a little ๐Ÿ˜

So how's it going with you? What workouts? What other activities? Planning to take a break? Let's shift our attention to food! I had pizza last night ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ half of which is in fridge and maybe tonight...๐Ÿ˜ฎ You? Made anything healthy? Or maybe ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿงƒor ๐Ÿง? ๐Ÿคญ C'mon tell me!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and say hello! We would love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

Extra meme in comments for our slightly impatient Blenders ๐Ÿ˜†