Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 8th

Hey there Fit Fam; how goes another round of a Friday Eve?

Crazy how it feels like the week goes slow and fast at the same time. While Friday is taking its sweet time to get here, today I'm already asking who wants to ghost (guest host) the weekend check-in. You guys know what's up; the check-in gets a little makeover takeover for the weekend and someone else besides yours truly hands over the keys so you can take your writing/hosting skills for a spin. Anyone can host, so don't be shy! The check-in is up for grabs! So if you want it now or for the future, you know what to do; lemme know!

Okay, workout talk time! Tell us about it or psych yourself up to get one done! Remember that feel good finishing feeling once you do get it done. Or even half done. Because even if you only go for 5 minutes, that's something more than no minutes! ..Today's Fit2 is all 'bout that cardio and core for me and my workout crew, but what are you all about? Also remember to take a rest if that's what you need!

And gimme the treats and good eats going on! Thursday will not be those leftovers that usually grace my plate. Because I have none. 😅 ..So I think I will do something with chicken on a wrap and some veggies. Frozen veggies have been a life saver this week for making quick and healthy meals!

Wells, I'm all outta time for now. Right quick to mention, the feast for your eyes today is from that same Red Maple tree I'm so fond of, but captured in sunset vibes. Yes, it's Autumn. It's October. And I'm enjoying this tree and other fall-y things as much as my joy meter will allow. I hope you have something nice to enjoy today, no matter how small it may be. Joys are hiding everywhere. And sometimes they'll find us most when we are not looking.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***