D

Woohoo! This senior just finished her first two FB programs!

Hello Blenders! I feel so victorious today as I just completed FB Flex & FB Booty, alternating the workouts over the course of four weeks. Before the pandemic I had been attending fitness classes and was an avid walker, so I was in good shape for my age (64), but then slowly became an unmotivated and slightly depressed couch potato during the first several months of Covid-19.

I’m so thankful I found FB and this community! I read your upbeat posts, suggestions and success stories, and made a commitment to complete FB Flex/FB Booty. During the four weeks, I was sore a lot and continually hungry, but my mood, outlook and sleep were dramatically improved, I carried myself with more confidence, and my muscles had noticeably better definition. I loved the variety of workouts within both programs. I didn’t do any of the extra credit, but I did add one of FB’s 10 to 15 minute HIIT/cardio workouts at the beginning of most of the non-cardio strength training workouts.

One thing that surprised me is I gained five pounds in four weeks! At 5’2”, I started off at 113 lbs and am now 118 lbs, but my clothes fit me just the same (if not better) than before, so I’m not worried about the numbers. I know muscle weighs more than fat, but didn’t think I would gain that much muscle in a month.

I’m now excited to start FB Abs 2! Hope you are all doing well. 💜