Anybody else experienced return to fitness after major surgery?

Hey guys, so i've been working out with fitness blender intermittently since 2016. Up until June of this year I was working out 4 to 5 days a week and loved the level 5 videos. I'm a glutton for punishment. In June I started experiencing major issues with my female reproductive system. Lots of pain, cysts.. yada yada. My workouts fizzled down to nada. By August, I had a cycst bleeding into my abdominal cavity and found myself having a total hysterectomy with my ovaries in tact to avoid early menopause. (I'm 32 years old) I absolutely underestimated how major this surgery was.. Today, i'm 7 1/5 weeks into my recovery and feeling amazing. i've been walking a TON and today, I did very light strength training. Literally having to only use 2 5 lb weights. I'm anxious to get back into my routine but i've lost a lot of strength and I understand my body is still in the healing phase.

Has anyone else experienced a comeback after a major surgery? What was your process and how long did it take before you were feeling up to high impact exercises? I tend to have only one gear and that's ALL OUT.. so this gradual easing into things is new to me.

Thanks for any feedback!!

Ashley