Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 7th

Greetings fellow Fitness Blenderians! From your world to this one, how's it going for you on this half way day?

I want to share something that I see often on my walks. That coiled up circle that you see in the about center of today's pic is a Dusky Pygmy Rattlesnake. They are the most common venomous snake here in Florida. Their modus operandi is to sit and wait as they are an ambush predator. They rarely move, even if you are standing right next to them! Often they won't strike until they are stepped on. And when they do strike, they don't always inject venom, but when they do it's not deadly. Still though, while hiking around, you always need to watch out for these guys. No one or pup needs to step on a snake. ..And you can understand that I wasn't going to get a close up of this guy/girl, but they are really pretty with their blacks, greys and oranges; thus fitting right in our October/Halloween theme going on.

Okay, another snakes on a check-in behind us, but what workouts are in front of or behind you? Yesterday I went for the pilates option from Fit2 just to play it safe with my knees. It was a great decision as my knees already feel better and will continue to do so as today is all about the uppers! So I'll be getting my strong on and get ready to lift! How about you fit buds? And happy workouts to you whatever be your path today! And absolutely feel free to modify anything from the schedule to the moves in the workout to make it work for you!

And what do we have on the foodie side of things? What's the kitchen sizzle? I think I'm making something with pork and veggies. Or maybe that pineapple fried rice from the FB recipes. No real specifics or a solid idea yet, but maybe your meal planing is going better?

Okay, I hope you guys have a great day out there! Don't be snake stepping and we should have the makings of a good Wednesday, yeah? The promise of it sounds good to me! :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***