Blend 🎉

Hey everyone 👋🏻

I haven’t posted for a few days, so I thought I’d check in and say hi.

The last few days have been crazy for me. My brother was stabbed. He’s ok but my anxiety was through the roof. He didn’t lose his ability to drive me insane so I knew he would be alright. 😊 this incident also led to a reconciliation with my aunt and my dad. This has some positive and negative connotations.

So to deal with all these emotions I thought some routine and consistency would help.

I’m enjoying Blend, and it’s really helpful with keeping myself grounded. I can spend the time doing the routines just focusing on the exercises I’m doing and my form. No stress, no overthinking, just working on myself. It’s the break I need.

I know a lot of people use exercise as a tool to help with their mental health, so I’m curious if many people here do? And if they feel it benefits them? Personally I've always found it useful to keep me going during bad times.

Today I decided I’m going to treat myself. Now that my workout is over I’m in my comfy clothes, curled up on the couch about to watch a movie. I have a coffee next to me and some chocolate & caramel biscuits ready to be dunked in it ( yep I’m a dunker ) it’s time to finally relax.

Good luck with your workouts today. I hope it makes you feel amazing, and strong. 🤗