Perspiration Pals -October 6 💜

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going?

Today's checkin is special, in that it is dedicated to all those Blenders who are struggling, but put up a brave front 🤗 Whether it is a physical injury, a set back, any mental or emotional burden you've been carrying around, and holding together ever so delicately all the strings pulled together, to move from one day onto the next. Sometimes with more optimism than other days, and sometimes not. So here's to you, a gentle reminder, you matter and you are doing great! 👏👏👏 So don't be hard on yourself when you falter sometimes or some strings are slipping outta reach, take a breather and be kind to yourself 🤗💜

Man writing that got me like 😮 Anyways the meme is also a funny take on my previous paragraph 😏 Mainly, I feel that meme today!

Workout, I'm sure one day they'll include me in classic example of what not to do 🧐🤣 I mean day 2 LI R2, upper body strength workout and I chose to wash my hair after. Sometimes I'm mean to myself like that 😈 K was wearing a Super(wo)man tee and it was so uncanny, probably just the message I needed today 😊

So what's up with you? What workouts? What other activities? Tell me!!! Man, I mean today to cheer myself up, imma go get something nice to eat 😇🤭 How about you? Any 🍩🍿🥤🥧🧃🧁??? Or 🍫 Over to you!

P. S. As you see, these threads are open and accepting of anyone and everyone. Please feel free to pop by and say hello. Even better if you can add if you've had that share of 🍫 today or not. We're kinda serious about that 😎🤣

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who need an extra hug today 🤗 (ahem, me thinks my memes speak to each other today, watcha think? 🤔😎)