Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 6th

Hey there, Blenders! How are we doing today? Not too bad I hope! I'm not so bad myself. Ready to go get at today's stuff and things, but first; a check-in.

Starting with the picture. Nature reminding and sending little love leaves to you with these heart shaped leaves from a wild type of Morning Glory. So now you can say there was a little glory in your day!

But how are you resting and/or working out today? I did the physical fitness test yesterday as that was day one of Fit2. ..And let's just say that I much prefer the workout videos. Hah, does anyone like doing the PFT?? From the running to doing something to a point of failure; eh not my cup of tea. But I made it and here were my results, listed in the order I did them.

Mile run: 10.45

Squats w/weights, 37.5lbs total: 20

Plank: 1 minute, 35 seconds.

Sit & Reach: +7.25

Pushups. Full: 21 (Half: 1)

I have no idea if that's a good or bad run time, but I felt I did okay and it wasn't as bad as I remember last time. But the mile was still pretty tough. And maybe I missed the point, but I didn't want to go overboard so I think I went sub failure. A dash above uncomfortable. All in all, a workout done in around 30 some minutes.

Day 2 is a lengthy lower body strength and cardio workout, but I'm going to go easy side as my knees are feeling a tad sensitive and questioning my sanity from the run I did. But what's the workout deal with you today? Good luck in whatever you are doing!

And then go on and on about food! We can never hear enough about the fuel for our bodies, so dish it to us! I'll have to break it to Tuesday that Tacos aren't on the menu. Not sure what is, but I guess it's easier saying what isn't? Tuesday doesn't see my logic and quite frankly I don't either. I'm having good food. There. Feels nice deciding on something.😂

Allsright, I know how much you fine folk and lovely lot questionably enjoy my fine tuned and off balanced ramblings, but I gotta end it here for now. What's always clear to me is the hopes you have or had a fine day. And you're more than welcome to talk about it if it wasn't so fine. We here to support in many ways for the different days.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***