Powerblock Use Logistics

First, an observation: the design of these weights is pretty ingenious. They are ingenious enough to be the kind of thing I wish I had thought of, invented, and patented first. For anyone who is space-challenged at home and looking to have a full set of home dumbbells without needing an entire room to store them, these are very compact and easy to store.

Sub-observation to the previous observation about the ingenious design above: I found out while doing today's video that if you turn the powerblock upside down, there are two handles underneath that you can use to hold one weight with both hands in order to do exercises like pullovers. Fantastic. Now I can change my weight on these kinds of two-handed, one-weight exercises by 2.5 lb overall instead of 5 lb overall.

Finally, a logistics issue that I am hoping some of you can help me with, which is that it is difficult to change the weights out fast enough to move from exercise set to exercise set along with the video. This is an obvious and not unexpected problem when trying a new video I haven't done before since I am not always sure what weight I want to use or what exercise is coming up next. But even when I've done the video before and do have a sense of how much weight to use and what exercises I'll be doing, sometimes I still can't physically set them up fast enough to do the next set with the video. This is particularly an issue if I've removed one or both of the adder weights for the A exercise in a group and need to replace them for the paired B exercise or vice versa. Given that I'm looking to avoid any mishaps like jamming my weights or dropping them on my foot or my head because I was in a rush and didn't insert the pin properly, does anyone have any tips for speeding up the process of removing/replacing the adder weights between sets?