Daily Check-in: Monday, October 5th

Happiest of the Mondaze to you, my lovely FB Fam!! How are you? ..Regardless how your weekend went, I say the co-ghosting from Jacqueline/Anne was a stellar combo! Thanks again to you both for awesome check-ins and thank you to any one who has ever hosted! It's much appreciated; my weekends are always crazy busy, so it helps a lot! And it's always so nice to read and see the styles of others. Cause we gotta mix it up like we do workouts, right?

Now to actually talk about workouts, what are you up for today? Something hard and sweaty? Or soft n' pillow-y? Or whatever goes inbetween? I am starting FB Fit Round 2. Day one is the PFT, which I haven't done in well over over a year. So it will be interesting to see how I do. Running is not my thing, so if anything I will be challenged today. Kinda nervous, but excited! And feeling good that I've got buddies, Shabnam and Anne (and if I missed anyone, you're most welcome to join) to give and receive support on this 8 week or so journey!

But whatever workout or rest path you are on, always remember to listen to your body, never be afraid to modify or take breaks, and have fun! You are making steps toward a healthier and stronger you, so if anything, be glad and most proud that you are taking care of yourself!

Taking care of yourself also ties right in to the other part of a healthy lifestyle; the food. Real, wholesome, delicious and nutritious food. So how will you be achieving that today? I think a simple veggies, rice and chicken meal will do right with me. Might change, but that's what my morning mind is thinking.

Okay, so that's about all I've got for today. Well, minus the picture. I know we are just getting started with our week, so the photo of a sunset has kind of the opposite effect here to our weekrise, but I just had to share one of the coolest sunsets I've ever seen in person! The oranges were so vivid and deep! I don't think the phone captured all its firey glory, but close and cool enough to share I think!

So with all that said, thanks for checking in with me and here's to a fine week ahead!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***