Perspiration Pals -October 5, 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️

Heya sweet P Pals,

Start of a new week! Since I'm continuing to work from home, kinda feel all weeks be clones of each other except the calendar keeps rollin' 😮

At the start of confinement, March 2020, me was super strict with my timetable. Would start work at same time (there's no stop time in practice 🧐) I guess I've evolved from then. Now as I type this in my PJs, with work laptop in front of me 😁😎 I can't tell if I handle work time better or worse now 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Besides Professors in my school be like "I don't see her around at all!" to my colleagues, who see me around all the time outside school 🤣😁 What's been your experience? 🤔

Workout: I know a lot of us are starting new programs/challenges today! Woohoo! It's Day 1 of LI R2 for me. Super happy it's a pilates based lower body workout with K 😎 Haha, can't wait for the 🔥🔥

So what programs or challenges are you starting or continuing with? Any rest that is planned? (Do know, this is as important as workouts 🧐) And food? What's happening there? 🍩🥧🥤🍿🍩???? Or 🍫 (only say yes here!!! 🧐) Over to you!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say hello. We run these threads, so you can try and find, accountability, support, motivation, or just want to share what's happening in and around your life. We'd love to hear from you 💜😊

Extra meme in comments for the Monday grumpy Blenders (me included 🤣)

Edited