Perspiration Pals -October 4, 🛋

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? How's your Sunday coming along? I had a slow and nice start to the day and could wake up without setting alarm 😊

I slept late last night, well, started reading Murder on the Orient Express, and then you know... constant battle between drooping eyes and need to read more 😮 So that's what my plan is for today (Apart from short sleep sessions and pass then off as naps 🤣). I'm going to have to read some for work, you know some concepts of Econometrics 🤦🏻‍♀️ but soon should be back to fun reading 😏 What are your plans for the day?

Workouts: Is a rest day for me. I've finally decided to start LI R2, from tomorrow. It has a mix of pilates and strength, much suitable to my situation. I'm super excited to start this. But I'll be counting on my buddies here to keep me going for 4 weeks 😮 So you better keep a check on moi 🧐

What's up with you? What workouts today? Is it a rest day? Or are you on a break (Bravo!)? Starting a new program/challenge soon? And fooodd? I had a lotta popcorn 🍿 last evening 😁 I had forgotten how much I like it. And you? Any 🥧🥤🧃🍿🍩 🍫 or ☕?

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads and please feel free to pop by and say hello 💜😊

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who are all set for the week to come 😁🤣

Edited