HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 4

Hi everyone, it’s already Sunday again.

The picture above is a remote beach near to our place.

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for a great week. Thanks for having me as a host again.

Thought for today:

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon – so show me and let me learn about yours

I added the second part of this quote, because I love learning about other people’s ways of life, there attitudes and perspectives.

Meeting new people from all over the world is such a pleasure, therefore we are very active couchsurfers, or we were before Covid. We had so many fantastic guests in the last couple of years, from different places of this planet and we learned so much. We actually planned to travel again and visit all those fantastic people, which visited us. I love to have a travel motto and to re-visit all our couchsurfers would be a great opportunity to go to places, where we probably wouldn’t go otherwise. I would love to do the same with the FB community. Meeting for a coffee, a chat or a workout, lol, while travelling. I guess that would create a very interesting and unique itinerary, like this community, so unique, interesting and kind.

Workout for me will be a collection of EC, which I skipped now and then in the last couple of weeks.

What about you? Is it a self-care Sunday or have you planned any workouts? And what about food. I will have a leftover salad with raspberries.

The coming week the lovely Joana will host. I’m looking forward reading you Joana.

Hope you all stay safe and healthy. Enjoy your Sunday.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.