Perspiration Pals -October 3, 📚

Heya P Pals,

How's it going? Are you being Slazy this Saturday?

This morning right after I woke up, my mind be like "Today you have to go to a bookstore, it's an emergency 😮🤣" Since I received no more instructions, but only a command I had to obey 😏 So then, a few new books have now joined the ever growing pile (I mean, look at the accurate meme) 🤩😎 I feel some guilt, but a lot of joy 🤭 Are you also like this?

Today's last day of You Choose challenge for me with a stretch routine. Might sub it with one of the new stretch routines. I'd recommend this Challenge for anyone who is thinking about it 😊 I'm yet unclear about what I'll start on Monday.

How about you? What workouts? Or is it your active recovery/rest day? Any outdoor activities? Or just saying home with a warm cuppa cocoa and a book 😇 And what's happening in our favorite section, 🍩🍿🧃🥤🥧🧁 ? Tell me about your day!

(Haha, this be my third attempt to post this, once couldn't load meme, second time, accidentally published without finishing...)

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, we'd love to hear from you. Do pop by and say hello 😊💜

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who have go this Saturday night plan under control 😁🤣