HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 3

Hi everyone, yay Saturday.

Thought of the day:

See the possibility,

not the problem.

For me this quote is a good reminder to stay optimistic and to see the positive things, also in difficult situations. I always learn something from difficult situations and such knowledge helps me to deal with further challenges.

My daughter injured her knee during her skimboard training. Now we are waiting for an MRI to see if she needs surgery and my 13-year-old was accused by his school for something, which was absolutely not his responsibility. Even the tone how the school addressed us was completely inappropriate. Florian was very upset, and my husband was very, let’s say, unhappy how the school handled the whole situation.

I wanted to do a cleaning day, but I haven’t managed to finish all of my work stuff during the week. So, I might do this instead.

Today I will finally do this one:

www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-hiit-workout-bodyweight-only-hiit-workout-to-burn-fat-and-build-endurance

I love that one. It is one of my absolute favourites.

What about you? Is the weather as gorgeous as here?

And what about workouts? What are you up to? Oh, and food. Tell me all about it.

Hope you all stay safe and healthy. Enjoy your Saturday.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.