Blend Day 2

Today is day 152 of my lifestyle change. I can hardly believe it!

Today is also day 2 of Blend and the Fundamental Challenge.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

The raccoon pose was hilarious! I felt like I was at a masquerade, in PJs. Let’s just say, I am thankful dad doesn’t use YouTube. 🀣

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Healthwise, my breathing has been rather iffy this evening. I do not think I am getting anything, per se, but am feeling run down. I got my flu shot this morning.

On top of that, I have been having bouts of vertigo the past two days.

Thank Heavens for mom’s antinausea medication. πŸ₯΄

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

As for my brother’s father, there has been no new news (could be a blessing). Thank you for your thoughts and prayers on that matter. πŸ’•

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Prayer request

I have volunteered to play piano at a local retreat for worship on Thursday nights. The retreat is housing evacuees.

I forgot about COVID (and the upcoming flu season), but want to help those who have lost everything.

As I am extremely high risk, dad questioned if this move would be wise. I get where he is coming from.

Prayers please that the Lord will not only guide my steps, but, that I will listen. ✝️ πŸ’•

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Also, I will be setting up bereavement counseling next week. I received some good leads from a few close friends who have been through loss.

I am looking into a support group, as I think being around individuals who are also navigating life without their loved one will be of benefit.

I really need to talk to someone other than dad for two reasons.

1. I do not want to make him sad.

2. We both grieve differently.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

How can I pray for you? πŸ’•

Edited