Perspiration Pals -October 2 🧁

Heya P Pals,

You know what it is, that's right, it's FriYay 😎 Never fails to make me happy 😊

It was Day 12 of You Choose with 3 options 🀩 me was so happy, I picked the pilates option with both K&D, where D forgot to record audio in 2nd half, so they had to redo it, and well received K's mean looks, 🀣😁 It was fun though. And man, this workout πŸ”₯πŸ”₯, also why I love pilates.

You guys, I wrote to an Adoption association this week to get home little-Toasty 🐈 So twice they refused because I don't have a garden and then once because the kitten was already taken πŸ˜’ me is upset, at this point I'm wondering, about the internet stories, where you be walking and find a kitty and take it home etc? When will that happen to me, ha? πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί ..okay guess I'll sulk for a while..

Anyways this evening me is going for a dinner with friends, we are celebrating a friend's successful thesis defense ☺ Normally i would avoid socializing on Friday evening, but since it's for dinner 😏🀭

So how's your Friday looking? What weekend plans? What workouts? What activities? Rest? And fooood? (🧁πŸ₯§πŸ₯€πŸ§ƒπŸΏπŸ©) Tell me!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, we'd love to hear from you, feel free to pop by and say hello πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

P.P.S. If you guys want to get me a 🐈 I wouldn't mind, you know, at least I'd stop sulking 😏🀭

Okay extra meme in comments dedicated to those Blenders who take Friday seriously 🀣

Edited