Daily Check-in: Friday, October 2nd

A showering of the hellos to ya FB Fam! How goes the Friday? Any weekend plans you are looking forward to? As far as checking in and the weekend goes, you've got two ghosts (guest hosts) for the price of one weekend! That's right; Jacqueline and Anne will be co-ghosting, so you will have Jacqueline for Saturday and Anne for Sunday! Pretty brilliant, I say! And thank you both for hosting this weekend!

Now back to Friday, a #FlowerFriday at that. These guys are a prime time October bloomer and an only found in Florida special. These spike like pinky rose flower clusters are from a Sandhill wireweed. Or Large Flower Jointweed. Either way the weed stays. And during a non flowering time it might have that weedy look to it, but then again weeds are opinions. You can never judge a plant when not in bloom.

Now that we are past showers of greetings and flowers, we need a snack. Or a meal. Maybe a snack while making a meal. Do tell what you are eating today. It's homemade pizza night over here! Never get tired of that!

And what will you be doing upon arrival at the mat? I had no practical time to get in my workout yesterday, so I think I'm going to combine two days and make a total body sesh out of it. The last day of Old School has three options, so I'll just tack one of the shorter options onto the the upper body routine I missed. Option 1, the longer workout is actually the first workout (not counting PFT) of Fit 2, so it makes all the sense to save that workout for next week!

And speaking of Fit2, who else is giving that a go on Monday? Shabnam and I are looking for more workout buddies/ Fit Friends to go through 8 or so weeks of group suffer-- I mean sharing in the joys of longer workouts from Fit2! So if you'd like a buddy or two or more on the Fit Adventure, we are starting on Monday, October 5th! We'd love to have you!

But whether you join us or not, I'll see you back here on Monday; more or less ready to workout/rest, salivate over delicious food, and cheer you on your journey through life, from the good to the not so good. And as always, thank you for being here and showing up for yourself.

Now for them parting important wishes of having a lovely day and better weekend, FB Fam! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***