FB Fit Challenge Day 8 - Lower Body Strength & HIIT

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body strength and HIIT workout with both Kellie and Daniel and it was hard to do, because by the time I was halfway through the workout my legs were burning and shaking so bad. I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it through the workout and I managed to make it through the workout and by the end my legs were toast. The workout was not as long and the one from the day before Wednesday and I think that all of the workouts are about around 55 mins. But some of them can be longer than some of other workouts and the longer the workout it the longer it takes me to complete it. I had a lot of work to do from all of my classes and I didn't manage to get all of it done today so I will have to do more of it for tomorrow for my History class. I have been getting a lot of work from my teachers almost everyday, because they will either have a ton of work for us to do or they will only have very little work for us to do. I like it when my teachers don't give me a lot of work to for today, because then I'm afraid I won't be able to get all of it done it one day. But sometimes I just have to go with the flow and try and do as much work as work as I can get done in one day for all of my classes.