Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

September 2020

I decided to do what a lot of people do and share my past month. I haven’t felt very great about how this past month went.. I’m really trying to make exercise a habit in my life again. After screenshoting this, it made me realize I didn’t miss a ton of workouts. That last blue day that was supposed to be yesterday is going to actually get done today, it’ll be my last workout of FB30 Round 4.

It took me almost five weeks to complete a four week program, definitely not my preference but at least I’m almost done!

I had FB Burn scheduled to start next Monday because it’s my favorite program (that I own) but I have decided against it. Instead, I scheduled FB Adventure. I completed that program twice in 2017/2018 and really enjoyed it. I remember I’d do the workouts Monday- Thursday and then on Fridays I would go for a run. This time around, I think I will go on a long walk Monday and do the workouts Tuesday - Friday. I’ve been wanting to spend more time outside and my son loves being outside. Since it’s fall now, it’ll be not too hot and not too cold. The perfect month for walks. (Esther inspired me!!)

Thank you all for being such a kind Fitness platform! Lots of positivity and inspiration here. I love that no one pretends to be perfect. We all mess up here and there.. and we can be honest about it. 😊

What program will you be doing in October?