Perspiration Pals -October 1, ๐Ÿค”

Heya sweet P Pals,

Now I remember it was March and I was part of a dystopian movie. Then I blink and it's October ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค” Now, who's directing this movie, and where can I protest? ๐Ÿง

Speaking of protest, do you also feel the weather be conspiring against us all, you know just to add a lil bit of spice? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ It was super hot yesterday and suddenly hoodie weather today. I mean, make up your mind already!! (Hi hi hi, looks like someone is complaining a lot today, wonder who ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜)

Have Day 11 of You Choose, an upper body workout. Super happy, I'll use some weights ๐Ÿ™‚ You guys, had salsa class last evening, and it was so cool ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’ƒ hi hi ๐Ÿ˜ So what other activities do you do apart from workouts, if any?

So what's up with you? What workouts, what activities, any rest? (Take that rest if you need to ๐Ÿง), hmmm and food? ๐Ÿค” Anything exciting? (let's have no doubts ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅงโ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ) Over to you โ˜บ

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, whether you want to complain about the weather or gloat about your workouts, I mean we like to know all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ

Lurkers, we see you too ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extra meme in comments for Blenders who need to be reminded of self-love ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜

Edited