Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 1st

Hello, hello! How are you? And happy first day of October and Thursday to you! I've got a close up on a Red Maple leaf working its way through fall to help convince us that it is indeed already October.

The weather was absolutely beautiful yesterday and we got that on repeat for today. So it makes me want to soak it up, bake, and bring out all the decor! Being Halloween is at the end of the month, it makes all the sense to start making my place haunted. The spider's are willing to help and get started. But how's your weather fairing?

And always on the related note, what do you have planned for workouts and rest today? I hope it's just what the body ordered and makes you feel good and most satisfied. Because besides toning muscles, we need a toned brain. There's an upper body strength waiting for me. A few of these old school uppers have made me pretty sore, so I expect something along those lines today. But yeah, do tell what you've got from the HIITing, lifting, and sitting.

And follow that up with some good ol' food! It's a clearing of the fridge day. So I'm going to kick some leftovers out and make a quick dinner out of something. I know food needs more than a few words, but I'm going less spicy today.

Okay, Thursday also marks the time where I ask who would like to be our next lovely ghost (guest host) for the weekend! Anyone is welcome to step up! I don't have an exact person in mind. I know Anne and Jacqueline were talking about a weekend co-ghost thing, so other than that, I kinda don't know who wants a turn this weekend? So from a well known ghost to a first timer, let me know if you want to! Anyone is welcome to do this!

Alright, I'm all out of time for now. Going to be busy, so not all sure I'll get to my workout, but we'll see. I hope you guys have a great day continuing to do what you do. Or like how we work out, mix it up from time to time! Or just simply have the good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***