FB Fit Challenge Day 6 - Optional Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a nice stretching Pilates yoga mix workout with Kellie and I definitely needed it after doing the workout from yesterday on the lower body. Because it felt so nice that I could just feel my body just stretching out and relaxing from workout the muscles the last 5 days. I had so much work to do for today from all of my teachers that I thought I wasn't going to be able to get all of it done in one day and I did get it all of it done. Sometimes my teachers are giving so much work to do in just one day that I get worried that I may not be able to finish it in one day and then, at the end of the day I have gotten all of my schoolwork done and turned in for the day. So sometimes it's kinda of hard to tell if I'm going to be getting a lot of schoolwork to do or not, because it depends on how much schoolwork our teacher want's to give to us for today. I like it that my teachers are there for me every step of the way to make sure that I try my best and get all the work done, or try and get as much schoolwork as I can done. So not only are the teacher nice to me and help me with my schoolwork but they also help any other students that may need help with getting their schoolwork done in class. So it's a happy life for me because I can get all the help I need every step of the way in order to get all of my schoolwork done.