T

Power cut and interpreting an FB workout

Today the village I live in had a power outage. Since I moved in over four years ago, we've never had an outage beyond a couple of minutes. I did keep telling myself it's not a big deal, it could be colder, we could get these more frequently etc. but I suppose it's the worry about when the power will come back online.

My phone, the only thing that could connect to the internet since the router was out of action only had 20% battery left on it. To calm my nerves, pass the time, and warm myself up a bit, I copied out Kelli's newest FB Plus Bored Easily workout from the phone onto the laptop (with around 60% battery), set the basic stop watch app going, and attempted to interpret the exercises.

I know a few people have posted about working out from the print out versions, but this was my first time. I really, really missed working out with Kelli or Daniel, but it was nowhere near as bad as I thought to work out in silence and just as effective.

I also amused myself by trying to interpret the exercises. I don't tend to pay too much attention to what they're called when following the videos, so I think some of my interpretations were... interesting. I think there were a few new ones in there which led to some even more creative interpretations. I'm looking forward to trying this one again and learning what the actual exercises were when I follow the video! I'm pretty pleased though, work out is 31 mins, I worked out for 31 mins solo, shows how well the print outs are put together too!

The power returned after 2.5 hours, not too long at all really and I think I'll be a bit less stressed out if it happens again. Thanks FB, for keeping me warm :D