Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 30th

Hey there, Blendfriends and welcome back to a Wednesday. How's it going so far? Regardless of your status, here are some Yellow Button flowers for you at the half way point of the work week. That one on the back left there looks like it needs a hug. Or hydration. Maybe both.

But now what gives on those workouts today? Anything feeling sore? Looking forward to making some muscles sore? Ready to enjoy the heart pumping feel goods from that workout? Or maybe the couch serves as your happy place and best friend? ..There's some form of never done before cardio and core waiting for me from Old School. This challenge has been really neat for trying out and discovering workouts I haven't done before!

Now and how are you eating today? I think I'm opting for sandwiches again. Kinda feeling lazy in the creative and cooking department. They do taste pretty good so no complaints from me! But as always, do tell what you've got munching on.

Alright, as I'm closing out another check-in, we also bid farewell to another month. I don't know where the time is going, but make sure to take some of that time for yourself! Have a good last day of September guys! I'll see you next month. Tomorrow. You get the idea.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***