Perspiration Pals -September 30 😊

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? You know what day it is! The one that fills in a little hope that one push more and "there you go", it's weekend 🤭

After two intense days of work, I'm going to have a busy, but-not-so-intense day! So a breather 🙂 Also tonight I might drop by for salsa class. So guess who already is done with today's workout? 🤔🏋💪 yep, moi 😎 It was Day 10 You Choose Challenge and it was pilates workout with D. He had included 50 sec pulses 😮😱 why oh why, I thought 🧐 Anyways last evening I used weights after a while and felt great 😊

Okay enough about me! What's up with you, what workouts? If on a break, what other activities are you doing? And fooood, excusez-moi, every day I write I'm going to have hot cuppa cocoa, and I forget 😮 that's right, all these days I forgot 😒🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyways, knowing you ain't like that tell me about your day!!

Here's a thought: These threads aren't just for someone who's feeling all up and about. Nope nope nope. If you are struggling, feeling low, ain't able to workout or fallen off the wagon, whatever it might be, please feel free to pop by and share. This community, and folks in this thread are listening, and it is just for this reason we have this going everyday. So we can pull each other up. (Or sometimes push, I mean look at that meme 😏). Either ways you are cared for. Also, anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by 🙂💜

Extra meme in comments for those Blenders who zone out in crowded conversations, and when back... 😮

Edited