HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 30

Hi everyone, wishing all a wonderful Wednesday. Already last day of September.

Thought for today:

“What if I fail?” Oh my darling, What if you fly?

Well I was a bit concerned last week regarding my eating behaviour. A friend brought a big back with cookies over. There were just too many cookies, which were screaming at me “eat me”, “eat me”. So, I did. I was bored and couldn’t do proper workouts like I would have loved to. And each time my eating behaviour gets all over the place I’m afraid of failing. But this morning I feel very good. Much more energized and motivated to continue with my workouts and my eating behaviour is back to my new normal. And the most interesting thing is, I measured my belly this morning and I lost a little bit of belly fat. I really didn’t expect that. But maybe the rest was a good thing. I just need to learn to go with it.

I will try to tackle one of the Fit2 workouts, which has a little bit of HIIT, so that I can slowly get back to it.

Food are a lot of yummy leftovers from all the FB recipes we cooked the last couple of days.

What about you? What kind of workout will you do, or is it rest today? Any particular plans for dinner? Let us know.

Hope you all stay safe and healthy.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.