I Need Help Getting Back on Track!

Hey Blend Friends,

I'm just sharing my feelings here in hope that it will help me get back on track. I have been eating super unhealthy and I have barely worked out this month. I am so disappointed in myself. I was so good for months and I really got to a great place and now I just feel like I am gaining weight.

I was so good while we were on lockdown, but then when I started going back to work my schedule changed and with the added travel time it was hard to get in a workout. Lately though, I feel like it doesn't have much to do with that anymore because I'm kind of getting used to it. My office opened up but a lot of my workmates don't come in every day. It's a big office, and it just feels so dead to me. It gets to a point in the day where I just feel drained. Everyone's on their own program, and a lot of people leave early and continue working from home. I loved my job before corona, but now it feels so boring. I also just spoke to my boss about evaluating my job and while I wait for an answer from him I just feel so tense all the time. It's crazy, I know.

And instead of being good to my body, I've been totally eating a bunch of junk food. Cookies, cake, candy. My dinner today was a grill cheese and a can of coke. Probably a good workout will make me feel better.

Okay guys, thanks for reading. Just writing this has already made me feel better and more in the mood of a workout. It's already late, but maybe I'll still get something in today.