Fb Blend

I’ve been sick lately and had to take nearly two weeks off from working out while I recovered. I was only a day into starting the Blend program so I decided to start over yesterday. I missed the routine and the accomplished feeling you get when you get your workout complete, but it was necessary for my recovery so I wasn’t beating myself up over it. On a positive note I got to do my fave lower body routine again yesterday for day one 🥳

I just completed day twos kickboxing routine and it was well needed. Unfortunately I had a lot of pent up anger I needed to release.

Today made me very thankful for the wonderful group of people on this site. I saw a woman out running today and witnessed some poor excuses for human beings making fun out of her for being on the large side. Their disgusting comments had this lady in tears. I won’t repeat what I said to them because it wasn’t particularly ladylike, and it earned me some vile homophobic remarks that I wouldn’t be comfortable sharing.I couldn’t care less what their opinions are of me, but I cannot stand by and watch people bully an innocent person so I let them have it. I just don’t understand how they could justify beating someone down over their health journey. They have absolutely no right to judge this lovely young woman for her body or anything else.

I’m very grateful for the support and motivation you get here. It’s a huge help to have people who are happy to see you succeed. I’ve never seen a more positive place.

On that note I’ll leave this post here. I’m going to carry on my day smiling because I feel great, and I hope you all do too. 😁