HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group September 29

Hi everyone, wishing all a wonderful Tuesday.

I realized I only picked out pictures with water. And some are a bit older, so the quality isn’t up to date. I hope nobody mind.

Thought of the day:

If not now, when? or If you never go you never know.

I like those quotes because sometimes you just have to go or start and see what happens. In my twenties I had the feeling I was missing out a bit, because everyone seemed to travel the world but me. And at some point, I thought: If not now, when and if I never go, I will never know. So, my husband and I gave up everything, jobs, apartment, all our things. We took our kids and backpacks and were gone for an amazing year. We travelled the world, mainly over land and I feel so grateful that I could do such an amazing trip with my family and see and learn so many things.

I will try the UB strength training I wanted to do yesterday.

What about you? You know I want to know everything about your workouts and rest/recovery days. And of course, food. The more the merrier.

Hope you all stay safe and healthy.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.