Daily Check-in: Tueday, September 29th

Hello, Blenders! How are you today? Did you get through Monday in one piece? Mine was busy, a bit rainy, but things are going alright!

So, I've got another Fall-y thing to look at today; more unripe and no you can't eat these berries. This time from a Dahoon Holly. Right now they are a sunset orange, but these berries will turn red when ripe--just in time for the holiday season and serving as another snack for the wildlife.

But let's talk about the snacks and things that you can eat! From breakfast to dinner, do tell all foods that are invited to your mouth. Yes, me getting all fancy (or weird) asking what are you eating. I'm not sold on anything solid. Tuesday is suggesting tacos, but it's a little biased. Can I get a surprise me option for dinner?

Or maybe you are using that surprise button for help deciding on a workout or finding an extra credit. No surprise for me. It's upper body on the Old School Schedule and I'm picking the shorter haven't done before option.

But what kinda workout or rest are you doing today? Maybe you'll be surprised at how much a rest will help or surprised at how much you can lift today. Or maybe you're just not feeling it today; and that's okay. Take your workouts day by day.

And maybe somehow copy and paste that advice to the day if you can. Because if every day was a breeze then there'd be no contrast to really appreciate those good days. Or in theory that's how it goes; it certainly wouldn't hurt to have more good days. :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***