FB Fit Challenge Day 4 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body strength workout with Daniel and it was hard even though I have already done the workout before it's still challenging to do. I had to do it this afternoon because this morning we all got up and went to the orthodontist to get my teeth looked at to see how they are looking. Then after that we headed to the DMV to get my driver's license and the place was closed so we couldn't do that unfortunately. Then when we came home I immediately got online to see if I had any work to do from my dance teacher and my biology teacher and I had a test to do from my biology teacher. But I didn't have work to do from my dance teacher then we also had lunch earlier than we normally do and then I work some more on my test. I finished doing my test after nap then I had some time to go down on the lower property and play for an hour and a half, then I came up to do my workout and get it all done with. Then I went to take care of the animals for the night and made sure they had food and water, then I was going to do something else when my boyfriend called and decided to talk to me tonight. I didn't expect my boyfriend to be calling me after a very busy day of running around all day and then be wore out by the end of the day.