Baby girl born and fitness update!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe I forgot to post in here, eventually, that we had our baby girl Maya (Ma-ya) 7 weeks ago today! I ended up needing a very dramatic emergency c section, so recovery has been very different to what I anticipated. Thankfully, I have recovered from a major surgery a few times before so I know how to listen to my body etc.

At the moment my focus is on a 12 week ab rehabilitation programme I'm following, which focuses almost exclusively on form and breathing in these first weeks to re-engage the muscles, as well as light posture work and scheduled low impact cardio which I've been doing as long outdoor walks. About to enter my 4th week of that!

I miss Fitness Blender and although I scheduled FB Reach alongside this abs rehab, I can barely fit the time in at the moment. So I'm going to restart Reach and reschedule enough times and just do it when possible without pressure. I've been so happy with the amount of walking and abs rehab I can do; if I just stay patient I know I'll be back to Fitness Blender when my body is ready. And I'll be starting with Low Impact 2.

Anyway, hello from us! And thank you Daniel, Kelli, the team and community for keeping me motivated so much that I worked out a full 42 week pregnancy!!! I can't even imagine how bad someone must feel physically post birth if they don't/can't keep active during pregnancy. My strong body saved me and had me up and walking around so fast!

Hope everyone is doing well, staying safe, and enjoying their workouts!

Tanya ❤️